Remodeling • New Homes • Painting • Handyman
Bathroom Remodeling
Detailed Proposals
In-House Design • Guaranteed Schedules
Custom Cabinetry
Two-Year Warranty
Bathroom Remodeling

Some Of Our Work...

Bathroom Remodeling, Additions, Upgrades & Finishing

Great BathRoom Remodeling IDEA #1: Visualize Your Idea

If you’re doing a basic refinishing then perhaps this isn’t crucial. However, if you are planning any custom or creative layouts you have to see it first in order to truly know if what is in your mind can be applied to the work area. We’ve had a number of clients who envisioned one thing but after seeing it on our CAD design made major changes. Better then as opposed to after expensive work has already be started (or completed)

Great bathroom Remodeling IDEA #4: Block Glass

We’ve put in plenty of wonderful shower doors but there’s a recent trend which we enjoy and that’s installing block glass for the shower and accent areas in the bathroom. If your bathroom is large enough and the layout can accommodate it we can even eliminate any shower door at all. It’s a cool open concept that adds style, flair and value to the bathroom.

Great Bathroom Remodeling IDEA #3: Lose The Jacuzzi, Gain Functionality & Serenity.

It seems contrary to logic but the larger jetted tubs in master bathrooms are usually a waste. In our experience about 90% of clients who have a jacuzzi said they had never used it (or perhaps tried it once when they first moved in. The other 10% overwhelmingly only used it for their young children to play and bathe in. Many choose to reclaim that excess of wasted space to put in an oversized walk-in shower, complete with everything from body sprays, tiled seats, and ambient lighting. More folks say they get the relaxation and peace in an upgraded shower and it’ll save you on the water bill.

Great Bathroom Remodeling IDEA #2: Primp YOur Powder Room

It’s funny how the bathroom that may get the most use often is the most neglected. Most powder rooms aren’t that large and they usually don’t have a shower or tub in them. That’s great for a quick bathroom remodeling that requires less of an investment and can still have dramatic results. Besides, your guests will appreciate the style.

Related Projects:

A Place Of Serenity & Relaxation

Did you know your master bath can become so much more than a place to bathe and brush your teeth? It can become a very special oasis where you can retreat to shake away the stresses of a hectic life. We'll help create a place of ambient luxury where you can pamper yourself with the relaxation and serenity you deserve.

You’ve Probably seen Us Handling bathroom Remodeling & Other Great Remodeling Projects In the Following Areas & Surrounding Towns:

ILLINOIS (IL): Antioch, Barrington, Buffalo Grove, Chicago, Evanston, Fox Lake, Green Oaks, Gurnee. Hawthorne Woods, Highland Park, Hoffman Estates, Kildeer, Lake Villa, Lake Zurich, Libertyville, Lincolnshire, Long Grove, Mundelein, Northfield, Richmond, Schaumburg, Spring Grove, Vernon Hills, Waukegan, Winnetka, Zion

WISCONSIN (WI): Burlington, Genoa City, Fontana, Janesville, Kenosha, Lake Geneva, Milwaukee, Pewaukee, Racine, Salem, Twin Lakes, Waterford, Waukesha